Monday, March 29, 2010

Vegas, Baby, Vegas...With a Syringe

I'm really excited about finally being able to leave San Diego for a few days and get out to see my mom. it's going to be a fun trip but also a very emotional one. I'm going to make amends with my bio dad. He's been out of my life for about 8 years now and its time to get rid of all these stupid feelings and daddy issues. I'm nervous yet happy that I'm finally deciding to do it. after my last relationship i have realized that there is allot going on inside me that needs a lil special attention. i have changed so much since then (just about 5 months) and i feel like a better person for it. never be in love with someone who doesn't love you for exactly what you are. no bullshit.

i also found out that i am type 1 diabetic and am now insulin dependent. i never thought anything like this could ever happen to me. but there you go, turned 26 and then found out i have Juvenal diabetes. i am getting the hang of it and now feel alot better. there isn't much i have to change about my diet except for my love of cookies, ice cream and BREAD! i love bread, i don't know what i would ever do with out it. so now, i have to be very careful and watch how much i eat of all the things that i love and that are so very bad for me. i also have to switch up the sites that i use to inject the insulin, i got a pretty awesome bruises on my tummy. which totally bums me out but oh well, times are a chancing and well, I'm rolling with it.

on a more happier note, but also sad, 2 amazing Friends of mine, Ross and Vanessa, have left San Diego on a bike road trip across the US into New York, they will be missed but how fucking awesome is that!? true adventures for sure. you can follow their progress at www.nobaddaysfordays.blogspot.com and www.weareallsosmall.blogspot.com.

so i'll be posting pictures and such. tattoos and happenings in my crazy awesome life. so stay tuned or dont. you can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/drewlinden

No comments:

Post a Comment