Tuesday, March 30, 2010

studio studio where could you be?

so i went and looked at a studio this morning and it was so nice and cute a perfect, but no bathroom mirror? what is that? plus they are asking for 815 a month plus utilities. which is way out of my price rang. so i have two more places i am looking at tomorrow. that are way cheaper and i hope are way nicer and they dint turn me down for having no credit at all. i guess we will just have to see. so if anyone hears anything opening up in the golden/ bankers hill or north park area please let me know.

i leave for Vegas Thursday morning and tonight i pick up my friend Alex from the airport. he's never been to San Diego before so i wanna show him around and have a good time while he is here. so maybe we shall go to my favorite hole, Livewire and to some tattoo shops so he can see how the good life really lives. haha.

my blood sugar has been on point for the last week and that makes me feel a lot better about leaving home for a few days. i was very nervous how it would pan out now that i am on insulin all the time. i have figured out how much i can eat to my insulin ratio and also how much i can drink. so yessss, poolside cocktails PLEASE!

i am planning a few trips this year and my major one is Canada in July. Wren (www.thewhitetrashprincess.blogspot.com) and i were planning a two week modeling road trip around the western coast of the US but no, she has to return to Canada because of health issues. so i have decided that i will go to Canada and visit her for those two weeks we were going to be gone together. I'm pretty excited about it. because i totally love that lady and i have never been to Canada. so a passport is needed and major saving is going to commence right after i get back from Vegas.

all in all I've got big plans for the rest of this year and I'm very excited to be single and doing everything on my own.

p.s. come get tattooed by me at Flesh Skin Grafix! 619-424-8983

1 comment: