Saturday, April 10, 2010

where have all the good boys gone?

sooo, i've been sick. sick as sick could be. today is the first day that i can actually hear. god, being sick is the worst. but now, my neck is so sore and tight from sleeping in one position. yuck. anyway, thank god I'm back at work and waiting on my 2pm. apt who is totally late!!!! oh well, gives me sometime to update my blog i guess.

i am so happy to be back to work i missed it. i havent been here in 10 days longest ive ever gone without tattooing and i missed my true love so much. i miss alot of things right now though. like true friends and good conversations about taking over the world. i also miss being able to do laundry whenever i want. which is my problem right now. my neighbors don't realize that i would industry hours and i need to do laundry when i get off work at 10pm. they like to be rude and open the dryer so that my clothes sit there all wet. or they like to turn out power off if the tv is too loud. assholes.

on another note, i am going to quit smoking. i got some stupid self-help book that i hope proves to be smarter than it looks. its gunna be hard but i know i can do it. along with alot of other things that i am going to push myself to do. i have a list of things that need to get done by the end of this year and it seems to be flying by.

i'm starting a regiment of 2 to 3 paintings a week so that i can get up on my game for when i do take off to guest spot in OZ or any other place of my fancy. and i like the idea of trading paintings with a special someone on the other side of the country. as long as hes up for the challenge as well. which im sure he is.

ive got this feeling that if i could get everything in order my life will fall right into place. the place that i really need it to be. which is why my heart is so full of hope.

because i know where all the good boys have gone, gone far away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment